Like many others, Jason has had a multitude of experiences throughout his life that developed him into the person he is today. Two specific experiences led him ultimately to the creation of Knowledgeable Aging. Jason’s grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, and therefore, he had first-hand experience of the impact on his family. Later, Jason was diagnosed with a rare form of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and spent several years undergoing treatment. As he underwent his treatments, watching older people going through similar treatments on their own, made him realize the benefits he enjoyed by having his wife and family support him through this experience. Jason decided to try to make a difference for people going through the confusing processes of growing older. The difference he decided to make ended up in the creation of Knowledgeable Aging.
About Knowledgeable Aging
The mission of Knowledgeable Aging (KA) is to provide webinars, blogs, podcasts and a newsletter with a unique perspective or unique point of view on a particular topic or set of topics in some direct way associated with the aging process. This content will be available with these broad topics of interest:
- health & wellness
At KA we are convinced that industry professionals, authors and speakers typically have a unique perspective within their area(s) of expertise. Many will also have insights into the unique application of technology and procedures applicable to the appropriate audience. We believe that our contributors’ unique perspective is what will differentiate our material from any other provider of information associated with the aging process. Visitors will not be given the opinions of KA or the KA interpretation of what an expert says or writes. Instead, visitors will be provided with the perspective of our expert contributors directly. These contributors will be people, selected by KA for collaboration, because they have devoted their time and energy to educating and informing others on topics specifically associated with aging.
Although we may ask you to subscribe to our helpful and topical newsletter by providing us with your email address, we at K/A will NEVER:
- establish a maximum number of webinars, blogs, or podcasts that you may watch, read and listen to for free
- ask you to pay for content on this website
All content on this website is free to watch, read and listen to.
We will ask:
- you to sign up for our live webinars, as there is limited space. But, even if you aren’t able to watch and participate in one of our live webinars, all webinars will be recorded and available to you on our website or on our YouTube page
- you to subscribe to our newsletter….providing a recap of our content from the prior week and a glimpse of what we will be offering in the upcoming week
- that if you like a topic from a contributor, please go to their website or blog and start following them through social media